Website Service Agreement | b3alliance.com
B3 Alliance, Inc. | 140 Broadway, 46th FL, New York, NY, 10005.
email@example.com – Last Updated on on December 15, 2014.
All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of B3 Alliance or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of B3 Alliance and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to B3 Alliance or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, websites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, B3 Alliance or its licensors.
- User postings
You acknowledge and agree that B3 Alliance shall own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on the Site in postings, survey responses, and otherwise, and you hereby waive any claims against B3 Alliance for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with B3 Alliance’s use and publication of such submissions. You covenant that you shall not post or otherwise publish on the Site any materials that (a) are threatening, libelous, defamatory, or obscene; (b) would constitute, or that encourage conduct that would constitute, a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law; (c) infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties; (d) contain a computer virus or other destructive element; (e) contain advertising; or (f) constitute or contain false or misleading statements. B3 Alliance does not and cannot review all information posted to the Site by users and is not responsible for such information. However, B3 Alliance reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason.
- Notices of infringement and takedown by B3 Alliance
B3 Alliance prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to B3 Alliance at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains: (a) identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed; (b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed; (c) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and (f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of the right. B3 Alliance will remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under U.S. law upon receipt of such a statement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)). U.S. law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions.
- Irresponsible Usage
The Customer agrees that they will not use our services in an irresponsible manner. B3 Alliance deem irresponsible use to include, but not be limited to, sending unsolicited e-mail (“spamming”), attempting to breach the security of a computer system, and unreasonable use of computing resources.
In the event that the Customer uses B3 Alliance services for any purpose that B3 Alliance deem irresponsible then B3 Alliance reserves the right to suspend service while the usage is investigated in consultation with the Customer. Should investigation determine that the service has been used irresponsibly, B3 Alliance reserves the right to terminate the Customer’s account with immediate effect. Wherever possible the Customer will be notified in advance of any termination.
- Login Details & Privacy
Login names and passwords must be kept secret and not be communicated to any third party unless authorized in writing by B3 Alliance. If someone were to gain access to a Customer’s account password, they could tamper with files held on the account.
B3 Alliance must be notified immediately if the security of login names or passwords has been compromised. The Customer should contact our Customer Services Team should they forget or lose their password immediately.
- CONTENT MANAGEMENT AND REMOVAL
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold B3 Alliance, and all of its predecessors, successors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and past and present officers, directors, shareholders, investors, employees, agents, information providers, attorneys, representatives licensors and information providers (collectively, the “B3 Alliance Representatives”) harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by B3 Alliance or any B3 Alliance Representative in connection with any claim arising out of any use or alleged use by you of this site or arising out of or in relation to any breach by you of the Terms and conditions, or the representations, warranties and covenants you made by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. B3 Alliance reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate reasonably with B3 Alliance’s defense of such claim. Choice of Law.
- RESPONSES TO ONLINE REQUESTS
From time to time, B3 Alliance may offer to provide information or materials via e-mail or otherwise to interested persons. B3 Alliance reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to reject any requests for such information or materials, or to discontinue the provision of such information or materials to any person, for any reason whatsoever.
10. No warranties made as to security: B3 Alliance makes no warranty whatsoever to you, express or implied, regarding the security of the site, including with respect to the ability of unauthorized persons to intercept or access information transmitted by you through this service.
11. System Outages, Slowdowns, and Capacity Limitations/Delays in Reports: As a result of high Internet traffic, transmission problems, systems capacity limitations, and other problems, you may, at times, experience difficulty accessing the Web site or communicating with B3 Alliance through the Internet or other electronic and wireless services. Any computer system or other electronic device, whether, it is yours, an Internet service provider’s or B3 alliance can experience unanticipated outages or slowdowns, or have capacity limitations.
12. Content not to be construed as a solicitation or recommendation: This material has been prepared for informational purposes only without regard to any particular user’s investment objectives, financial situation, or means, and B3 Alliance is not soliciting any action based upon it. This material is not to be construed as a recommendation; or an offer to buy or sell; or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, financial product, or instrument; or to participate in any particular trading strategy in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation, or trading strategy would be illegal. Certain transactions, including those involving futures, options, and high-yield securities, give rise to substantial risk and are not suitable for all investors. Although this material is based upon information that B3 Alliance considers reliable and endeavors to keep current, B3 Alliance has not verified this information and does not represent that this material is accurate, current, or complete and it should not be relied upon as such.
13. No determination of suitability has been made; not all risks are disclosed; private advisors should be consulted: The fact that B3 Alliance has made the data and services provided on this Web site available to you constitutes neither a recommendation that you enter into a particular transaction nor a representation that any product described on this Web site is suitable or appropriate for you. Many of the products described on this Web site involve significant risks, and you should not enter into any transactions unless you have fully understood all such risks and has independently determined that such transactions are appropriate for you. Any discussion of the risks contained herein with respect to any product should not be considered to be a disclosure of all risks or complete discussion of the risks which are mentioned. You should neither construe any of the material contained herein as business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting advice nor make this service the primary basis for any investment decisions made by or on behalf of you, your accountants, or your managed or fiduciary accounts, and you may want to consult your business advisor, attorney, and tax and accounting advisors concerning any contemplated transactions.
- RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY OR DELETE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
B3 Alliance reserves the right to change, modify, add or delete portions of the Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice. Please re-review the Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site will mean that you accept such changes or deletions.
THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT B3 ALLIANCE IS NOT HEREIN ENGAGED IN RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES TO YOU. ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. B3 ALLIANCE AND ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY, OR ADEQUACY OF THE SITE CONTENT. B3 ALLIANCE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON LINKED WEBSITES, CONTAINED IN ANY — USER SUBMISSIONS PUBLISHED ON THE SITE, OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. NEITHER B3 ALLIANCE NOR ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY. NEITHER B3 ALLIANCE NOR ANY OF ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS SHALL HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO MAINTAIN THE DATA AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE OR TO SUPPLY ANY CORRECTIONS, UPDATES, OR RELEASES IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. AVAILABILITY OF DATA AND SERVICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Third-party websites / No representations made as to other sites or links:
B3 Alliance providing such links solely as a convenience to you. Accordingly, B3 Alliance makes no representations concerning the content of the Sites. The fact that B3 Alliance has provided a link to the Site does not constitute an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by B3 Alliance with respect to the Site, its owners, or its providers. B3 Alliance has not tested any information, software, or products found on any of the Sites and therefore does not make any representations with respect thereto, including any representations regarding the content or sponsors of the Site, or the suitability or appropriateness of the products or transactions described therein
- Governing law; jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.
These Terms were last updated on December 15, 2014.